Little things and how we're supposed to feel.

Just some truths picked from the lyrics of my playlist. Just think about it.

"With blackbirds following me, I'm digging out my grave. They close in, swallowing me...the pain it comes in waves. I'm getting back what I gave."  ~  Linkin Park - Blackbirds

"Such a lonely day should be banned. It's a day that I can't stand. Such a lonely day shouldn't exist. It's a day that I'll never miss. Such a lonely day and it's mine. It's a day that I am glad I survived."  ~  Sistem Of A Down - Lonely Day

"The silence isn't so bad, 'till I look at my hands and feel sad 'cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly"  ~  Owl City - Vanilla Twilight

"I need serenity, in a place where I can hide. I need serenity, nothing changes as day go by... Where do we go when we just don't know and how do we relight the flame when it's cold? Why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing and when will we learn to control?"  ~  Godsmack - Serenity

"Time always seems to be passing by: it never waits for me. If I could do it all one more time, I wouldn't change a thing."  ~  Godsmack - Hollow

"And be a simple kind of man, be a something you love and understand."  ~  Shinedown - Simple man

"Oh man, I'm tired and lonely...again, why must it be? A man is drowning slowly and he can't keep above, gone way too deep. Open skies are falling, tears are coming down...like a drop of rain falls to the ocean and comes back around. One rainy day."  ~  Godsmack - One Rainy Day

"There's too many men, too many people making too many problems. And there's not much love to go around... can't you see this is a land of confusion? This is the world we live in and these are the hands we're given... Use them and let's start trying to make it a place worth living in."  ~  Disturbed - Land Of Confusion 

"You can't feel the heat until you hold your hand over the flame. You have to cross the line just to remember where it lays. You won't know your worth now, son, until you take a hit. And you won't find the beat until you lose yourself in it."  ~  Rise Against - Satellite

"Followed the piper's sweet whistling, guided down the path by the wrong hand. Close my eyes for the chance of a better view and plug my ears so I couldn't hear you."  ~  Drowning Pool - 37 Stitches

"But my dreams, they aren't as empty as my conscience seems to be. I have hours, only lonely... my love is vengeance that's never free."  ~  Limp Bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes

"I don't think you trust in my self-righteous suicide. I cry when angels deserve to die..."  ~  Sistem Of A Down - Chop Suey!

"From underneath the trees, we watch the sky, confusing stars for satellites...If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride...then we'd see the day when nobody died."  ~  Nickelback - If Everyone Cared

"Somethimes goodbye is the second chance."  ~  Shinedown - Second Chance

"So this is how it feels...When you wait for the call that never comes, when you're waking up 'cause you miss someone."  ~  The Veronicas - This is how it feels

"Am I loud and clear, or am I breaking up? Am I still your charm, or am I just bad luck? Are we getting closer, or are we just getting more lost? I'll show you mine if you show me yours first. Let's compare scars, I'll tell you whose is worse. Let's unwrite these pages and replace them with our own words."  ~  Rise Against - Swing Life Away

"Define your meaning of war: to me it’s what we do when we’re bored. Define your meaning of fun: Is it fucking, drugging or guns?"  ~  Sick Puppies - You're Going Down

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Poate vrei să-ţi dai cu părerea sau poate să-mi lauzi genialitatea...sau să mă blestemi. Nu contează. Comentează!

Rețineți: Numai membrii acestui blog pot posta comentarii.