Her inner-selves

 Inner battles, blood soaking, unlimited pain and sorrow.

She couldn't take it anymore. It was too much for her fragile soul. She was just a kid, dammit! She didn't deserve it. She wiped her tears with her thumb and stepped into her room. She turned on the light and looked into the mirror. She saw a poor girl, her face stained with tears, her eyes blood-shoted, her lips shallowed from biting and her cheeks red and wet. Her breath was irregular and she let sobs from time to time. Her body was sightly shaking and her fists were strongly clenched, her nails going deep into her pale skin of her palm. She raised one fist and punched the reflection. Her sobs deepened and her shaking became uncontrolable. She opened her mouth to scream, but no sound came out.

With blood shot eyes I watch you sleeping
The warmth I feel beside me is slowly fading
Would she hear me if I called her name?
Would she hold me if she knew my shame?  
 
'You! You fool! Why are you standing there and watch me, why aren't you doing something? Anything!' she mentally screamed at her reflection. 'Help me', she said to the mirror through her inner voice.

The moments die, I hear no screaming
The visions left inside me are slowly fading
Would she hear me if I called her name?
Would she hold me if she knew my shame?

Her jaw was tensely clenched and more tears came out from the corner of her tired eyes. How many tears can a soul shed?

Your tears don't fall, they crash around me.
Her conscious calls, the guilty to come home.


© to moi. Lyrics to Bullet For My Vallentine - Tears Don't Fall

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Poate vrei să-ţi dai cu părerea sau poate să-mi lauzi genialitatea...sau să mă blestemi. Nu contează. Comentează!

Rețineți: Numai membrii acestui blog pot posta comentarii.