Beating me down, down, into the ground

How do you own the world?
How do you own disorder, disorder?
Somewhere between the sacred silence
Sacred silence and sleep
Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep
Disorder, disorder, disorder.
(System of a Down - Toxicity)
As I'm standing still, I'm asking myself how you could ever forget about the small things that I told you. Your eyes show indiference and you spit venom with every single word you say. I'm standing still and I'm watching you walking away from me, dropping slowly into reality and leaving our small parallel universe for that disorded world that broke us all apart. How do you own reality? How do you own disorder?
But you kept walking, falling away from me.
Hey, I'm feeling tired.
My time, is gone today.
You flirt with suicide.
Sometimes, that's ok.
I can't always say: "It's gonna be better tomorow"
Falling away from me, falling away from me.
(Korn - Falling Away From Me)
Yeah, that's what you do. You keep falling and failing. And there is no way back to the paradise it was before. You lost the war in you. You think you've won the battle, but you lost the war. The war between reality and our beloved dreams, the war between sanity and insanity. Yes, you were complety insane to leave the dream without armor. All I can do now is push my fingers into my eyes and punish myself for you.

I push my fingers into my eyes...
It's the only thing that slowly stops the ache...
But it's made of all the things I have to take...
Jesus, it never ends, it works it's way inside...
If the pain goes on... 
I'm not gonna make it!
(Slipknot - Duality)
Ok, so you left. Now, now. Let's see. You'd think that I'm stronger than you. Actually I had to take the consequences of your fleeing and rule our world by myself. My world now. It's not as easy as you think. You've poisoned the universe when you fleed like coward, leaving the gate between the worlds open, moving life away from all that trully mattered. But, now, if I gave you the truth, would it keep you alive?

If I gave you the truth, would it keep you alive?
Though I'm closer to wrong
I'm no further from right
And now I'm convinced on the inside
That something's wrong with me
Convinced on the inside, you're so much more than me.
(Seether -  Truth)


Şi aşa a ieşit un monolog prăpadit din comentatul unor versuri fără sens. Mi-am exersat şi engleza binişor, am memorat şi nişte versuri şi v-am băgat şi pe voi în boală. So much win.

Un comentariu:

Poate vrei să-ţi dai cu părerea sau poate să-mi lauzi genialitatea...sau să mă blestemi. Nu contează. Comentează!

Rețineți: Numai membrii acestui blog pot posta comentarii.